Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ronaldo unfazed by goal drought

Ranaldo unconcerned about goal draught

The former Manchester United star got off to a flier after joining Real Madrid for a world-record £80million fee last summer, netting seven times in nine matches. Before picking up an ankle injury


On his return he scored 4 goals after only five matches. But since them has not scored any within the last three matches. In that time Madrid has only picked up 4 points and now are placed 5 points behind Barcelona


Ronaldo is taking things in his stride however and said: "I'm not worried about not having scored.

"These things will come naturally because I'm working the same as I always do.

"I'm not getting worked about it, I'm sure the goals are going to come."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Comment: